01 January, 2013

Happy New Year.

Being the bored person that I am I usually, for lack of a better term, "stalk" people on facebook when I have nothing to do. I'd go to their pages and just stare at it for a while and then move on. 

So I decided to go to someone's page today only to find out that she'd blocked me from viewing her posts and shit. And all I could think about was how ridiculous that is! I mean you don't want me to see your page - that's fine but you still wanna remain my "friend" so that you can see what I post? That's so stupid...I can't even...

Maybe a couple of months ago my immediate retaliation would have been to block her also but now, this very moment all I wanna do is laugh. Fine, she can see my page and what I post. She/They wanna talk about me, go ahead. Me? I've moved on. I have found my real friends. And I have my goals to work towards. I will not have such stupid, petty nonsense hold me back. 

I've put up a list of school's on my wall in front of my desk that I have to apply to. On the top of the list is UCLA Berkley and that is THE school to get into and I will apply and I hopefully will get in. That is my priority as of 2013. 

Happy New Year by the way! 

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment