22 January, 2013

Hola Holidays!

School break's officially in session and I find myself wondering what the heck I'm going to do to occupy my time. It's too short a period to get a job, plus I do occasionally have to work on my thesis stuff. It's too expensive to travel anywhere except Malaysia but even I don't wanna do that 'cos... well...it's boring over there :S

I finally decided that I am going to invest in the entire Game of Thrones and series and read them all before school re-starts. I currently only own the 2nd one, A Clash of Kings but I want want want so very badly the rest. I was supposed borrow them from someone but that person fell through 'cos he kept forgetting to bring the damn books to school.

But it works out for me 'cos now I get to own the series! Goody, my mother will be happy to hear that I'm buying more books to stuff into my already full cupboards.


You'll be mine soon...My precious..Oops. Wrong series. My bad!




Ok ok. I'm putting the bad jokes away. 


Toodloo! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment