18 January, 2013

Fun. vs. The Script

Fun. is coming to town the same month as The Script and I am hyperventilating because I absolutely love these 2 bands. I already have my front row ticket for The Script but now I need to decide if I am willing to part with another $70ish for Fun.

Hardest decision ever... I mean if it was someone like Bon Jovi coming to town there'd be no need for a decision, I'd have my ticket in hand right now. And that's how it was for The Script. The minute I knew they were coming I bought my ticket instantly.

.
.
.
.
.
.

OK. I'm not going for Fun. Nope. If I stop to think about it so long it's not worth it. Plus they are pretty auto-tuned so I really don't know what they sound like live whereas even if The Script auto-tunes it's not as much plus they actually mean a lot more to me 'cos so many of my good secondary school memories revolves around them.

MARCH 29TH. I'll be counting down.

No comments:

Post a Comment