26 December, 2012

Christmas (:

Merry Christmas to one and all!

It's been a helluva Christmas for me. A really awesome one cos my cousins are here from Wisconsin! I love them so much! They've made the holidays even better.

And my aunt went a little crazy with the Christmas gifts! I got a bunch of branded stuff that I never thought I'd own. Plus she got me DSM.

Just having that is the best motivation for me to do well for the next year so that I can get into a good Masters program.

My cousin and I are looking at applying to the same schools. It would be so awesome if we were together in the same school. We could be roommates.

But that's later, first I'd have to survive 2013. New year = new resolutions to be broken and not followed through with. Like its gonna be a hard year but I believe I can do it. I believe that I will get through it all and come out the best version of myself.

So here's to what I hope will be a happy new year!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment