28 September, 2012

Random Murmurings

I am waiting for my Glee episode to load and I was like - I have nothing to do, I should blog. Because I know if I don't there won't be any more posts here 'cos I'm just that damn lazy. I am. I really am. I move all the stuff that I figure I need to use to my bed because it's too comfy to leave.

But that aside, I have a good reason to lolly-gag and laze around. Exams are over baby! Free to do whatever the hell I want. And what I want to do is to sleep. As much as I can. Well no. But I do want to make up for all the hours I lost while I was pouring over textbooks and notes.

I do wanna bake more this holidays. I used to be so into it. Every weekend you'd see me in the kitchen whipping up something new. But then school got in the way. Damn you school. So I shall start next week with Bread Pudding. It just too coincidental that every time I turn on Food Network, over the past 2 weeks, at least one person a day is making Bread Pudding. It's a sign I tell ya.

Okayyyy so I just checked on my Glee and it has another 15% to go. I'm not gonna wait up. I'm gonna sleep and watch it tomorrow.

Oh yes, I should mention. In 9 days I'll be in Melbourne, Australia. I cannot wait! More on that tomorrow! And if I remember (and feel like it) a review on the season premier of Grey's Anatomy. The show that left be crying like a baby.

Ta!

XOXO
Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment